- Griton Industries flap discs are made from premium aluminum oxide or zirconium grain, bonded on fiberglass backing. Available in various sizes from 4″ to 7″ in type 27 and type 29 configurations.
- Designed with high resistant to heat and moisture which is ideal for heavy duty sanding. Fits most right angle grinders. They are generally suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metal, best used in applications such as rust removal, surface preparation, deburring, and weld seam blending.
- Made with premium zirconia alumina for fast material removal and longer life on hard to grind materials
- Excellent for use on stainless steel and other heavy duty applications
- Phenolic resin backing offers durability and reinforcement
Submit your review