RETURN & EXCHANGE:
Please follow the guidelines below to ensure that all returns are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- No merchandise return will be accepted without prior authorization from March Abrasives.
- Call 71-554-2985 to request an RMA# (Return Authorization number). Be sure to write your RMA number on the return shipping label. All returns must have RMA number issued by March Abrasives to be accepted.
- Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Full refund on item returned, not include shipping charge in 30 days from date of purchase.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charge both ways. Return items must be freight prepaid.
- Item has to be in the original package and free from usage or damage. Refund will be credited back to customer’s charge card.
- Exchange product only be done when the original item has arrived back from customer without damage.
- Materials returned after 30 days from date of shipment will not be accepted.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Cards, Debit Cards and American Express. No Check or Money order accepted.
The seller’s liability for defects in products shall be limited to the terms of the following warranty: The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship. The seller shall not be liable for defects due to natural wear and tear, damage in transport, faulty usage, maintenance or storage or use not in accordance with the seller’s written instructions or any other circumstances beyond the seller’s immediate control. Warranty is valid 6 months from the date of delivery.
Unless the products clearly stated “Free Shipping” all products are subject to tax and shipping charges in according to locations.